Setting a new standard in the industry, our BARREL DENT BALL SET offers technicians the most precision set of dent balls available. State of the art machining equipment and technique allow us to produce balls more accurately sized and more finely incremented than any other dent balls on the market.
In addition to the fine increment sizing which eliminates 'wishing you had that in-between size', we have included all of the essential features to greatly improve and speed up dent work and aid in providing a professional repair job.
- Balls are made from quality, highly corrosion resistant, magnetic stainless steel, allowing the use of a magnet for ball location while still providing excellent resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Barrel shape balls are designed with the diameter and length increasing in size proportionally so as to maintain a constant profile shape from the smallest to the largest sizes.
- Balls are precision machined and finished with a smooth radius profile on all edges.
- Balls are drilled with a thru hole diameter of 0.171" (4.3mm) allowing use with most all dent ball driver models.
- Sturdy wood storage case with lid and laminate surface that is indexed with ball size below each hole.
Set of 150 balls includes the following sizes:
- 101 balls incremented by 0.0025" (0.064mm)
diameter range: 0.375" to 0.625" (9.52mm to 15.87mm)
- 25 balls incremented by 0.005" (0.13mm)
- diameter range: 0.625" to 0.750" (15.87mm to 19.05mm)
- 24 balls incremented by 0.010" (0.254mm)
- diameter range: 0.750" to 0.990" (19.05mm to 25.15mm)
Indexed case with laminate surface provides quick, easy ball identification.
#2491 Instructions & Tips On Dent Removal