Our #2486 BARREL DENT BALL SET offers the beginning shop an excellent solution for dent removal on trumpet, trombone, and other small and medium size brass instruments.
Affordably priced, the set is built with the same precision and design features as our larger #2491 set to effectively remove dents from trumpet bell pipe crooks, trombone tuning slide crooks, as well as many other bent tubing applications.
- Each ball has a 0.171" (4.3mm) through hole for easy attachment to any style dent ball driver including our #2040 Spring Loaded Driver or our #2320 Economy Driver available.
- Barrel shape balls are designed with the diameter and length increasing in size proportionally so as to maintain a constant profile shape from the smallest to the largest sizes.
- Balls are made from quality, highly corrosion resistant, magnetic stainless steel, allowing the use of a magnet for ball location while still providing excellent resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Balls are precision machined and finished to a tolerance of ±0.0002" (0.005mm) and have a smooth radius profile on all edges.
- Set comes in a sturdy wood rack with top cover.
Set of 63 balls includes the following sizes:
- 51 balls sizes 0.375" to 0.625" (9.52mm to 15.87mm)
incremented by 0.005" (0.127mm)
- 12 balls sizes 0.635" to 0.745" (16.13mm to 18.92mm)
incremented by 0.010" (0.254mm)